3 февр. 2021 г.

The One with the Ballroom Dancing

Friends 4×4


Monica: Rachel, you just put an empty carton back in the fridge.
Rachel: I know, but the garbage was full.
Monica: Have you ever taken out the trash?
Rachel: Well, I thought you liked doing it...
Monica: Third door on the left!

Joey: Whoa, whoa! Treeger made you cry?
Rachel: Yes. He said really mean things that were only partly true.

Ross: Is this a gym card?
Chandler: Oh, yeah, gym member. I try to go four times a week, but I've missed... the last 1200 times.
Ross: So why don't you quit?
Chandler: You don't think I've tried? You think I like having $50 a month taken from my account? They make you go all the way down there. They use all these phrases and peppiness to confuse you. And then they bring out Maria.
Ross: Who is Maria?
Chandler: Oh, Maria!... You can't say no to her. She's like this lycra, spandex-covered, gym treat.

Monica: What's the matter?
Phoebe: My first massage is this incredibly gorgeous guy. Every time I see him, I want to... do things to him I can't charge for.
Monica: So do them for free.
Phoebe: No, it is forbidden. No, no. Mrs. Potter fires people for messing around with clients. And it's against my oath as a masseuse.
Ross: They make you take one?
Phoebe: No, I made myself take one. No fooling around with clients... and, um, always be prepared. That one's from the Boy Scouts, but it just makes good sense.

Ross: Remember what we talked about. You got to be strong.
Chandler: Yes, yes!
Ross: Now one more time. Don't you want a washboard stomach... and rock-hard pecs?
Chandler: No, I want a flabby gut and saggy man-breasts.
Ross: Good. That's good.

Phoebe: Hey! So I had a great day. Rick and I hit it off. We were making out. Then my boss walked in and fired me for being a whore. ... It's so weird. I have never been fired from anything... I started walking around, not knowing what to do next. I started asking people on the street if they wanted massages. Then these policemen thought I was a whore too. It's really been a bad day, whore-wise.

Mr. Treeger: Hey, Duck. Is Chick here?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий