27 февр. 2021 г.

The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie

Friends 4×10


Rachel: I hate being alone this time of year. Next it's Valentine's Day... then my birthday, then bang! Then they're lighting that damn tree again.

Rachel: I want somebody! You know, I want a man! It doesn't even have to be a big relationship. Just a fling!
Chandler: I didn't think girls ever just wanted a fling.
Rachel: Let me tell you, it's been a long time since I've been flung.

Ross: I should go. I've got a date.
Chandler: With who?
Ross: You know the girl who lives in Poughkeepsie?... Not her.

Rachel: Chandler, you have the best taste in men.
Chandler: Like father, like son...

Rachel: Patrick just, uh, ended things with me. Did you or didn't you tell him I wanted a serious relationship?
Chandler: I did! I absolutely did!
Rachel: You idiot!
Chandler: I'm sure you're right. But why?

The Woman On The Train: I bet myself that you had beautiful eyes. Now that I see them, I win!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий