23 февр. 2021 г.

The One Where They're Going to Party!

Friends 4×9


Joey: Will you calm down? He's just a human guy.
Chandler: Look, you don't understand. Gandalf is amazing. You never know what's gonna happen. You go out for a couple of beers and end up on a fishing boat to Nova Scotia...
Ross: Hey. Okay. I got my passport, fresh socks, and a snakebite kit--
Chandler: It's not gonna be exactly like last time.

Ross: How sad are we?
Joey: Yeah, I know.
Chandler: You know what? We're not sad. We're not sad, we're just not 21 anymore, you know? I'm 29 years old, damn it! I wanna sit in a comfortable chair, watch television... and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
Ross: Yeah.
Joey: Yeah. Yeah, and I like to hang out in a quiet place where I can talk to my friends.
Chandler: Yeah.
Ross: Yeah. And so what if I like to go home, throw on some Kenny G, and take a bath?
Joey: We're 29. We're not women.

Phoebe: You know what? I want you to take the chef job.
Monica: Really?
Phoebe: Yeah. That's what you really want. I don't wanna be the reason you're unhappy. That would make me unhappy. And I really don't wanna be the reason I'm unhappy.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий