15 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #3.4

Bron/Broen 3×4


Linn: Has Lise Friis Andersen said anything about Lars Ove on her blog?
Saga: Vlog.
Linn: Sorry?
Saga: If one puts out a video clip instead of text, it's called a vlog, not a blog.
Linn: ...
John: No, not as far as we know.

Saga: Linn. This analysis at the whiteboard ... It's usually me who does it. Since it's my case.
Linn: No, Saga. It's our case.

Linn: We're in the middle of a complicated murder case. I don't doubt that you are an extremely valuable resource. But afterwards I will look at possible sensitivity training. Coaching or the like.
Saga: Ah.
Linn: What do you say to that?
Saga: I am already well aware of my limitations.
Linn: Limitations are another word for new possibilities.
Saga: Not for me. Was there anything else?

Henrik: Hi. What are you doing here?
Saga: I'm a member. It seemed like an efficient way to find someone to have sex with.
Henrik: Okay. Good luck.
Saga: Thanks. Same to you.

Henrik: Ah, you're sitting here.
Saga: You made it sound easy to find someone to have sex with here.
Henrik: It is a singles club. Many of those who come are looking for something more long-term.
Saga: Are you also doing that? Looking for something long-term?
Henrik: Why are you asking?
Saga: Otherwise your evening must also have been a failure.

Henrik: Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
Saga: No, I'm not suggesting anything.
Henrik: It could be interpreted that you think we should have sex.
Saga: Yes.
Henrik: Yes, it could be interpreted like that, or yes, you think we should have sex?
Saga: Yes, I think we two should have sex.
Henrik: Okay.

Saga: Do we tell people at work?
Henrik: Do we tell people what at work?
Saga: That we've had sex. Does one tell people that at work?
Henrik: One doesn't tell.
Saga: Okay.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий