8 февр. 2021 г.

A Long Road Home

This Is Us 5×5


Toby: I would like you to tell me his name, and then, I would like to find him, and I would like to kill him.

Kevin: Natasha is, like, um... She's, like, nanny royalty. Okay? Timberlake said that he and Jess... they wept when she left to go to another family. Now that's what my family deserves, does it not? A nanny that makes Timberlake weep? Like a little baby.

Kevin: Uh, th-that was, uh, just my agent. They, uh, they're moving the filming of the movie to Vancouver, 'cause it's safer. I guess there's less COVID, so...
Madison: And that's bad because...?
Kevin: Because it's two weeks of filming, right? Plus, two weeks quarantine, which means I'd have to leave L.A. tomorrow.
Madison: Oh.
Kevin: Yeah, so, I-I, you know, I can't do it.

Jae-won: You want privacy? I'll give you privacy.

Dr. Wolfe: So, let me tell you how this is gonna go. Uh, by Pennsylvania law, I'm required to ask you this list of questions before we can proceed any further... Are you absolutely sure of your decision to terminate this pregnancy?...

Toby: This guy has a Myspace page? Of all the things that you have told me about this guy, him having a Myspace page is the creepiest.

Dr. Vance: You're already in the journey, Randall. Why not be in in it?

Kevin: I know I'm leaving at the worst possible time. But when I come back, it will be with a heart that is committed...
Madison: Kevin. I am deeply aware that you come from a family of great speech-givers. I think you should use this time away to be real with yourself...

Randall: To see where my mother lived, and the things she loved? I would like that very much.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий