4 февр. 2021 г.

The Bridge #2.7

Bron/Broen 2×7


Martin: Now he's becoming invisible.
Saga: No one's invisible.
Martin: I didn't mean it literally.
Saga: No, but you mean we all leave traces.
Martin: That's what I meant.

Saga: What do you want?
Jeanette: I came to say goodbye. I'm going home today. It's been very... interesting to stay with you.
Saga: Many use the word interesting to describe something they don't like.
Jeanette: Really?
Saga: What did I do wrong?
Jeanette: Nothing. You're just a little bit too... outspoken for my taste. And you seem totally uninterested of everything outside your own sphere.
Saga: Then, why did you come here?

Jeanette: Saga, I would like to... ask you a personal thing. If you're thinking about the future...
Saga: I don't think about the future.
Jeanette: If you did... If you stay together, will you have kids?
Saga: Do you want to be a grandmother?

Saga: She wanted to know if I was in love with Jacob.
Martin: What did you say?
Saga: I didn't really answer.
Martin: Why didn't you just answer that you were in love?
Saga: If I was in love my brain would've released serotonin or dopamine. I would've experienced euphoria.
Martin: So it's all about chemistry for you?
Saga: For all people. There's research done on it.

Saga: Have you ever touched a silicone breast?
Martin: ... Yes.
Saga: How was it?
Martin: It was... okay. Why do you ask?
Saga: I just wondered. Does Mette have silicone breasts?
Martin: No. Why do you ask?
Saga: She's got such great breasts.
Martin: Yes... She does.

Martin: Tell her it was well done.
Saga: Wait. Martin says "great work".
Pernille: Thank you. Say hello to him.
Saga: You're welcome.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий