7 апр. 2014 г.

Veronica Mars

& Veronica Mars: ... That was the old me. Angry me. Vengeful me. New me? People say I’m a marshmallow.

& Veronica Mars: ... And you have what we in the trade call a crazy-ass murderer wall... It’s a technical term.

& Veronica Mars: Well, on the bright side, you are not on a date with a murderer.

& Veronica Mars: You know the difference between a lawyer and a prostitute? A prostitute stops screwing you when you’re dead.


& Veronica Mars: Words with friends?
    Dick: Some people just call it texting.

& Veronica Mars: There may be six degrees between anyone on the planet and Kevin bacon, but if you’re under 30 and living in Southern California, you’re never more than two degrees from James Franco.

& Cobb: Someone is just messing with you... I mean, it’s probably that nosy bitch, Veronica Mars.
    Veronica Mars: It’s called “curiosity.”

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий