23 апр. 2014 г.

Practically Perfect

Dexter 5×3

& Sonya: The most important thing you can do right now is take care of yourself. Find some time to release your own energy. Do something for Dexter.
    Dexter: Dexter will.

& Debra: She thinks these are about religious murders. Santa mierda.
    Angel: That’s Santa Muerte. It’s “Saint Death,” not “Saint Shit.”

& Boyd: You got to be okay around dead things though.
    Dexter: I don’t think that’s a problem.


& Dexter: ’It’s more than just preparing a kill room. It’s like I’m putting my life back in order. And it’s almost enough. Almost.

& Masuka: With all due respect, this man is a knight in shining armor. You should be polishing his Lance.
    LaGuerta: Excuse me?!
    Masuka: I meant that... metaphorically. Not... How it sounded.

& Debra: That’s good. Get back in your routine. When you lose someone close, routine can be a ladder that can help you climb back into some kind of normalcy.
    Dexter: Where’d you hear that?
    Debra: I am capable of independent thought, Dexter... Oprah. I watched her when I was laid up.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Things are more & more complicating.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий