14 апр. 2014 г.

The Relationship Diremption

The Big Bang Theory 7×20

& Sheldon: We happen to live in a golden age of television.

& Sheldon: Do you think he’s right? Am I wasting my life on a theory that can never be proven?
    Howard: .... Maybe. But how great is Game of Thrones?

& Penny: Hey, you’re up early.
    Sheldon: I couldn’t sleep.
    Penny: I told you those Walking Dead pillowcases were a bad idea.

& Penny: Is something bothering you?
    Sheldon: Yes, but you wouldn’t understand.
    Penny: Oh, come on, try me.
    Sheldon: All right. I’ve devoted the prime of my life to string theory and its quest for the compactification of extra dimensions. I’ve got nothing to show for it, and I feel like a fool.
    Penny: Okay. I get it... I mean, not all the jibberjabber in the middle, but...

& Sheldon: It suggests that I set these on fire, but the smell of burning books reminds me of church picnics in East Texas.

& Amy: What did you do?!
    Penny: I gave him a new look. It’s cute, huh?
    Amy: Yeah, it’s cute. That’s the problem. I don’t need other girls to see him walking around like sex on a stick.
    Sheldon: She’s right... I’m too hot.


& Howard: Oh, crap, I know that girl.
    Bernadette: How?
    Howard: In a bad way, very bad. Whatever you hear tonight, just remember I love you.

& Penny: Wait. What’s wrong with geology?
    Sheldon: Let me put this in a way you’ll understand, Penny. You remember how you explained to me that the Kardashians aren’t real celebrities? Well, geology is the Kardashians of science.

& Penny: Okay, how about we toast your newfound freedom?
    Sheldon: Ah, normally I refrain from alcohol, but since my cerebral cortex is twiddling its proverbial thumbs, why not soak it in grape juice that’s been predigested by a fungus?

& Howard: Look, I have felt terrible about this for years, and I’m glad I have the opportunity to tell you just how sorry I am.
    Emily: It’s fine. All my friends love this story. They call you Clogzilla.
    Raj: Get it? Because you clogged up her bathroom like a radioactive monster!
    Howard: Yeah, yeah, I get it.
    Bernadette: Howie...
    Howard: Well, hey, it’s not like cotton candy comes out of you.

& Amy: Come on, let’s get you to bed. You’ve had a lot to drink.
    Sheldon: No more than Penny.
    Amy: That’s what I’m saying.

& Bernadette: So, Emily, why did you decide to specialize in dermatology?
    Emily: I like cutting people with knives, and all the other jobs where you get to do that are illegal.
    Bernadette: You’re kidding, right?

& Sheldon: Oh, no. What have I done?

& Sheldon: Hawkman! It’s your old buddy Sheldonoscopy! How come you didn’t pick up the phone?! Oh, right. My bad.

& Howard: Turns out I’d already met the girl Raj is seeing when I did a number on her bathroom... And that number was two.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Total humiliation of Howard.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий