10 апр. 2014 г.

Two Swords

Game of Thrones 4×1

& Lord Tywin: The war is over. The king is safe.
    Jaime: The king is never safe.

& Jaime: I don’t want Casterly Rock. I don’t want a wife. I don’t want children.
    Lord Tywin: What do you want?
    Jaime: Supper would be nice.

& Tyrion: Ah, here we are. Can you read the sigils?
    Bronn: Yellow balls?
    Podrick: Wild lemons on a purple field,

& — I’m afraid I’m not an offer, my lord.
    Prince Oberyn of Tyrell: Everyone who works for Littlefinger is an offer.

& Prince Oberyn of Tyrell: Do you know why all the world hates a Lannister?.. You think your gold and your lions and your gold lions make you better than everyone. May I tell you a secret?.. You’re not a golden lion. You’re just a pink little man who is far too slow on the draw.

& Prince Oberyn of Tyrell: Longsword is a bad option in close quarters.

& Prince Oberyn of Tyrell: What are you? His hired killer?
    Bronn: It started that way, aye. Now I’m a knight.
    Prince Oberyn of Tyrell: How did that come to pass?
    Bronn: Killed the right people, I suppose.

& Tyrion: I didn’t know your brother. He seemed like a good man, but I didn’t know him. Your mother, on the other hand... I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her.


& Tyrion: Things are a bit tense right now.
    Shae: What things?
    Tyrion: My nephew the king wants to murder me. My wife hates me because my father murdered her family. Oberyn Martell wants to murder everyone whose last name is Lannister.
    Shae: You need to relax.

& Maester Aemon: If we beheaded every ranger who lay with a girl, the Wall would be manned by headless men.

& Jon Snow: Do you intend to execute me or am I free to go?
    Maester Aemon: None of us are free. We are men of the Night’s Watch. But we won’t be taking your head today, Jon Snow.

& Commander Slynt: You always know when a man’s telling a lie. How did you acquire this magical power?
    Maester Aemon: I grew up in King’s Landing.

& Brienne of Tarth: Please pardon me for interrupting. My name is Brienne of Tarth...
    Lady Olenna: We know who you are. We’ve heard all about you. But hearing is one thing... Aren’t you just marvelous? Absolutely singular!

& Daario: If you want them to follow you, you have to become a part of their world. Strategy.

& Jaime: There’s a certain safety in death, wouldn’t you say?

& Jaime: Are you sure we’re not related? Ever since I’ve returned, every Lannister I’ve seen has been a miserable pain in my ass. Maybe you’re a Lannister, too. You’ve got the hair for it if not the looks.

& Clegane: I’m not a thief.
    Arya: You’re fine with murdering little boys, but thieving is beneath you?
    Clegane: A man’s got to have a code.

& Polliver: And where am I for all of it? Stuck with your brother. Meaning no offense.
    Clegane: None taken.
    Polliver: He’s good, the Mountain is. Best at what he does. But torture, torture, torture, torture... You spend enough time putting the hammer to people, you start to feel like a carpenter making chairs.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий