5 апр. 2014 г.

Joshua

House of Lies 3×12

/ Season Finale /

& Marty: Dougie.
    Jeannie: No Doug.
    Marty: Sorry, Doug. Mama says no. Oy. Busy.
    Jeannie: Doug again. No.
    Marty: No. We already had this discussion.

& Samantha: Jeannie... You of all people should understand blind ambition.
    Jeannie: But... I have... a very good thing... I had... a good thing going, and this is...
Ω Oh, poor thing. Why they don’t give her to be happy.


& Marty: Are you fucking kidding me? I’m getting fired by the guys who brought me vagina perfume? It’s a new low.

& Jeannie: I’ve never been an honest person, Marty. It’s... I just... Never seemed like a viable option.
    Marty: Me, either...

& Marty: I guess I taught you well, huh, Jeannie? You out-Martied Marty Kaan.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий