21 апр. 2014 г.

Souvenirs

Those Who Kill 1×5

& Marie: Eight seventy-five? The house your father bought when we got married was 875 a year.

& Marie: I don’t know. This place looks like, I don’t know, Catwoman would live here.
    Jensen: That’s just cognitive illogical association, Mom.

& Benedicte: I come from a big family, and I don’t know what I would do without my brothers and sisters. How about you?
    Jensen: My older brother died.
    Benedicte: I’m so sorry.
    Jensen: I’d do anything not to “know what I’d do without” him.


& Marie: So... as a behavioral psychologist, what can you tell me about a person that would move out of a free high-rise overlooking the city... into this a dump like this?
    Thomas: Well, in my, uh, professional view, it indicates a person to whom achieving their independence is very important. But if you’re asking me as her friend, I bet it’s cause Catherine thinks it’s cool.

& Nathan: He’s afraid.
    Jensen: Of...?
    Nathan: In his book, ’Murderers and Serial Killers’ he wrote: “Genetics loads the gun, environment takes aim, experience pulls the trigger.” We came from the same parents, we grew up in the exact same room... Experience is the only difference.

& Thomas: Are you sure you want to do this, Catherine?
    Jensen: I’ve been working for years to this moment. I’m ready.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Better. A little overdue, but OK.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий