25 апр. 2014 г.

House of Cards 2×9

Chapter 22

& Underwood: A little sibling rivalry isn’t such a bad thing, especially between adopted boys. They either push each other to be the best versions of themselves, or one of them gets booted back to the orphanage.

& Tusk: America can be just as dangerous as Iran, Ms. Sayyad...

& Claire: Freddy is dangerous because you care too much. When we care too much, it blinds us. ...
    Underwood: If I ignore this, if I do nothing—
    Claire: It’s not nothing. Staying focused requires strength.


& Freddy: You was a good customer, that’s it. You ain’t gotta pretend to be my friend.

& Underwood: Do you think I’m a hypocrite?.. Well, you should. I wouldn’t disagree with you. The road to power is paved with hypocrisy... and casualties. Never regret.

& Underwood: As for Raymond, we have to strike back hard and fast. I want him obliterated.
    Claire: More than that. Let’s make him suffer.
    Underwood: ’I don’t know whether to be proud or terrified. Perhaps both...

& Freddy: I ain’t one for lookin’ back. Eyes ahead.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий