30 апр. 2014 г.

A Day's Work

Mad Men 7×2

& Stan: Look at you, every inch a girl.
    Peggy: Is this some kind of joke? Just tell me now because I don’t want to have to fire you later.
    Stan: Enjoy your flowers, boss.

& Down: I have two bosses and one of them hasn’t told his wife he’s on leave. Keep pretending. That’s your job.

& Roger: I remember very clearly when Don and I signed Chevy...
    Cutler: Don who?! Our collective ex-wife who still receives alimony?

& Don: What’s the note supposed to say?
    Sally: What?
    Don: Sally, what do I say?
    Sally: Just tell the truth.


& Don: Why would you just let me lie to you like that?
    Sally: Because it’s more embarrassing for me to catch you in a lie than it is for you to be lying.

& Cooper: I noticed there’s been a change in reception... Well, I’m all for the national advancement of colored people, but I do not believe they should advance all the way to the front of this office. People can see her from the elevator.
    Joan: I’m sorry. Do you want me to dismiss her based on the color of her skin?
Cooper: I said nothing of the kind. I’m merely suggesting a rearrangement of your rearrangement.
    Joan: Suggesting?
    Cooper: Requesting.

& Bonnie: I’m in sales, too... An act of God, Pete, that’s how you know when things are really against you.
    Pete: You don’t seem very upset about it.
    Bonnie: ’Cause that’s the thrill. Our fortunes are in other people’s hands and we have to take them.
    Pete: I want to chew you up and spit you out.

& Sally: Happy Valentine’s day. I love you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий