12 апр. 2014 г.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

& Steve Rogers: On your left.

& Steve: The food is better. They used to boil everything...

& Sam Wilson: Grandfather loved people. But not too much trust in them.

& Nick Fury: Get me Hill now!
    Fury Car: Communications array is offline.
    Nick Fury: Then what’s not broken?
    Fury Car: Air conditioning is fully operational.

& Alexander Pierce: Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.


& Steve Rogers: Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?

& Sam Wilson: Don’t look at me. I do what he does — just slower.

& Steve Rogers: This isn’t freedom. This is fear.

& Alexander Pierce: Are you ready for the world to see you as you really are? Look out the window, you know how the game works: disorder, war, all it takes is one step.
    Steve Rogers: I thought the punishment usually came after the crime.

& Steve Rogers: That was not my first kiss since 1945. I’m 95, I’m not dead.

& Sam Wilson: How do we tell the good guys from the bad guys?
    Steve Rogers: If they’re shooting at you, they’re bad!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий