16 апр. 2014 г.

At Middleton

& Edith: Of course a guy who wears a bow tie would back into a parking space... I bet you he irons his underwear... I bet you he waits 30 minutes after eating before swimming.
    Audrey: You know fuming is feckless, right?
    Edith: Yeah, and I bet you he made his boy wear that tie.
Ω Two Farmigas in one movie — it's instantly 5/5.

& Justin: Books are like the magazines of the gods. Am I right?

& Edith: Sometimes a day can be an eternity.
Ω This's a prediction.

& Edith: I’d say that you’re behaving like a five-letter word that means “female dog.”


& Audrey: So what are you gonna study?
    Conrad: I’m just keeping my options open.
    Audrey: Hmm. Yeah, yeah, that’s a really strong department.

& Music Major: Rachmaninoff is so hard. The guy must have had hands the size of trash can lids.
    Edith: I know.
    Music Major: If I stretch any further, I feel like bones will poke out of my fingertips.
    Edith: Yeah, these are Bach’s hands... You know? Stay away from the Russians. You know, enjoy them. Admire their passion. But, like, don’t get obsessed with playing them.
Ω So actual!

& Dr. Emerson: The line between ambition and obsession can be much thinner than one might imagine. You would be well served to look down and see exactly where you are standing.

& George: It ends badly, doesn’t it?
    Edith: What do you mean?
    George: The French movie... it ends badly.
    Edith: That’s what makes it so special.
Ω And this is a conclusion.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Nice & pleasant.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий