29 апр. 2014 г.

House of Cards 2×10

Chapter 23

& Underwood: Do the free world a favor and get some rest.

& Underwood: I’ve always loathed the necessity of sleep. Like death, it puts the most powerful men on their backs.

& Underwood: I had nothing to do with it, Raymond.
    Tusk: I can smell the horseshit through the phone.

& Underwood: It’s not beginning the story that I fear, it’s not knowing how it will end.

& Underwood: Everyone is fair game now, including me.
Ω Bids are made. No more bets?


& Underwood: I can’t ignore the Department of Justice.
    Claire: What can I do?
    Underwood: Come and visit me when I’m in prison.

& Underwood: The only thing more satisfying than convincing someone to do what I want, is failing to persuade them on purpose. It’s like a “Do Not Enter” sign, it just begs you to walk through the door.

& Gavin: Yes, Doug, it is you.
Ω Uh-ah. Dangerous curve.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий