13 апр. 2014 г.

House of Cards 2×7

Chapter 20

& Underwood: If you need a punching bag, I will stand here and take the punches, as I have done time and time again, since I swore my oath. But I would much rather get back to work, as you’ve asked me to do.
    President Walker: You are out of line, Frank!
    Underwood: Dismiss me or keep swinging, Mr. President...
    President Walker: ... You’re dismissed.
    Underwood: Thank you, sir.

& President Walker: I try to soak it all in while I can. All the history.
    Underwood: Presidents who obsess over history obsess about their place in it, instead of forging it.
    President Walker: Who said that?
    Underwood: I did... just now.


& President Walker: Let’s assume... in one of these chairs, staring at this wall, is where Truman decided to drop the bomb, and see if we feel anything..... Nothing. You?
    Underwood: ... No, nothing.

& Underwood: When the money’s coming your way, you don’t ask any questions.

& Claire: What should we serve the Walkers?
    Underwood: Cyanide.
    Claire: Saving that for dessert. What about a main course?

& Mr. Feng: When you only talk business, you stop appreciating beauty.
    Doug: I don’t have much time for beauty.
    Mr. Feng: That’s a shame.
    Doug: For people like you to smell the flowers, some of us have to pull the weeds.

& Ayla: You’re hiding something, Seth.
    Seth: I’m not hiding anything. I’m just a guy with low blood sugar.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий