2 апр. 2014 г.

House of Cards 2×3

Chapter 16

& Francis: There are two types of vice presidents: doormats and matadors. Which do you think I intend to be?
Ω Huh?

& Lucas: How do I know you’re not law enforcement?
    Gavin: Sign the document or walk away.

& Gavin: I’m VPNing through Iran and 12 other countries, don’t worry. It’s secure.


& Gavin: Destroy the iPad, especially the serial number, and delete the e-mail after you’ve memorized it. Good luck.

& Curtis Haas: Maybe the country needs to see what disaster looks like...
    Francis: The tea party is a strong voice, and you’re its bullhorn. Show your people that voice can translate into law, and not just add to the noise.

& Francis: Maybe we shouldn’t point fingers until there’s a problem.
    President Walker: You wouldn’t call this a problem?
    Francis: Not if it’s solved before it becomes one.

& Francis: I need to prove what the vice president is capable of.
    Claire: Don’t prove it to them. Prove it to me.

& Francis: As for me, I used to be on the edge of the frame. Now, I’m only three feet away.

--
+ Quotes from the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий