13 апр. 2014 г.

The Many Mouths of Andrew Colville

Elementary 2×19

& Holmes: I’m not suggesting we be motivated by anything as vulgar as an enormous finder’s fee, but I just thought you might like to bid adieu to our 17th straight month of winter and join me in sunnier climes for a week.
    Watson: That sounds fun. You should go.
    Holmes: It’s only fun in the right company.

& Holmes: Anyway, your feelings are trivial ’cause we have a murderer to catch.

& Holmes: The bite mark, timeless expression of the frustration of impotence. And for us, a stroke of luck.

& Holmes: Just a few thousand more to go.
    Watson: 27,000.


& Holmes: Watson.
    Watson: Hmm?
    Holmes: Have you slept?

& Watson: Is that a giant prom dress?

& Watson: And in return, you’re going to...?
    Holmes: I meant to record myself performing the songs from something called Frozen.
    Watson: Oh. Break a leg.

& Holmes: There will come a day when criminals realize that they shouldn’t use social media, but I just hope I don’t live to see it.

& Watson: I was standing over a dying patient and I was thinking about justice. A doctor’s not supposed to do that.
    Holmes: That sounds more like a consulting detective.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий