12 апр. 2014 г.

A Minute Changes Everything

Continuum 3×4

& Emily: If you look in your heart, you know.
    Alec: The heart is a feeble instrument. Easily fooled.

& Kellogg: I bet you had notes. How far did you get?
    Alec: First card.
    Kellogg: Alec, did you really think they were gonna let you march in here and play Steve Jobs without a fight?

& Kellogg: You know what you do when you have a weak hand? You front. You bully. You do anything you need to to convince the other guy to fold. And stop buying suits off the rack.

& Kiera: The system protects the people, right?
    Carlos: It’s supposed to.
    Kiera: Then in order to protect the people, we must protect the system.
    Carlos: What about the truth? Where does that fit in?


& Sid Elcos: Look at the history of your profession...
    Kiera: I’m not getting out of here without a lecture, am I?
    Sid Elcos: London, 1829, Robert Peele forms the metropolitan police, the first modern force responsive to the people. The whole nineteenth century is a whole story of the police freeing themselves from the political machines. Only when they are independent are they free to ask the right questions.

& Kiera: I was taught to believe we all had a responsibility to protect the system, but I’m starting to think that’s the wrong way to look at it. Each of us has our own responsibility to the truth.

& Alec: Wow. This is very Marty McFly right now.

& Alec: I’m landlord of this time line. You’re a squatter.

& Alec: You know, if this was Star Trek, we’d fight right now.

& Alec: So I guess we’re not gonna be pals then, huh?
    Alec: I don’t see how.
Ω Schizo.

& Emily: You. I choose you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий