27 апр. 2014 г.

Breaker of Chains

Game of Thrones 4×3

& Lord Baelish: Money buys a man’s silence for a time. A bolt in the heart buys it forever.

& Lord Baelish: What did I once tell you about the capital?
    Sansa: 'We’re all liars here.'

& Lady Olenna: The world is overflowing with horrible things. But they’re all a tray of cakes next to death.

& Lady Olenna: You did wonderful work on Joffrey. The next one should be easier.

& Lord Tywin: What makes a good king? Hmm? What is a good king’s single most important quality?
    Tommen: Holiness?
    Lord Tywin: Hmm. ....
    Tommen: Justice.
    Lord Tywin: Yeah. ....
    Tommen: What about strength?
    Lord Tywin: Yes. .... So, we have a man who starves himself to death, a man who lets his own brother murder him, and a man who thinks that winning and ruling are the same thing. What do they all lack?
    Tommen: ... Wisdom. Wisdom is what makes a good king.
    Lord Tywin: Yes. But what is wisdom? Hmm?


& Lord Tywin: A wise king knows what he knows and what he doesn’t. You’re young. A wise young king listens to his counselors and heeds their advice until he comes of age. And the wisest kings continue to listen to them long afterwards.

& Arya: You’re the worst shit in the Seven Kingdoms!
    ’The Hound’ Clegane: There’s plenty worse than me. I just understand the way things are. How many Starks they got to behead before you figure it out?

& Shireen: You were a pirate once.
    Davos: No, I was never a pirate. I was a smuggler.
    Shireen: What’s the difference?
    Davos: Well, if you’re a famous smuggler, you’re not doing it right.

& Prince Oberyn: When it comes to war, I fight for Dorne. When it comes to love, I don’t choose sides.

& Lord Tywin: Some believe the king choked...
    Prince Oberyn: Some believe the sky is blue because we live inside the eye of a blue-eyed giant.

& Styr: Those your parents? Open your eyes. I’m going to eat them. Do you hear me? I’m going to eat your dead mama and I’m going to eat your dead papa.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий