14 апр. 2014 г.

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

& Cheryl: God, you’re noteworthy.
    Walter: I just live by the ABCs. Adventurous, brave, creative.

& Benjamin Buttons’ Walter: My little heart is no bigger than a quarter, but it’s as full as Fort Knox.
    Benjamin Buttons’ Cheryl: I love you, baby. Not like “baby,” like, because you look like a little weird baby-man.

& Edna Mitty: I told you. I told you in the produce aisle. Oh, maybe you were... Odessa, what is it you call it when he goes into one of his little places?
    Odessa: Oh, zoned out.


& O’Connell: Beautiful things don’t ask for attention.

& Walter: When are you gonna take it?
    O’Connell: Sometimes I don’t. If I like a moment... I mean, me, personally... I don’t like to have the distraction of the camera. I just want to stay... in it.

& Walter: Do you know our motto?
    Ted: LIFE..... I’m lovin’ it?
    Walter: That’s... no. That’s-that’s McDonald’s.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий