9 апр. 2014 г.

47 Ronin

& Shogun: The penalty is death. Because of your rank and the service you have done Ako, I will allow you to regain your honor and the honor of your house through seppuku, death by your own hand, so that you may show courage and dignity in death as you once showed in life.

& Lord Asano: The Shogun could have had me hanged like a criminal. Instead, he has allowed me to take my life with honor.

& Basho: What’s so special about these swords? What do they do?
    Kai: It depends.
    Basho: On what?
    Kai: Who uses them.
    Basho: What about a tall, strong, brave man like me?
    Kai: They cut.
    Basho: ..... I think mine is broken.


& Ôishi: When a crime goes unpunished, the world is unbalanced. When a wrong is unavenged, the heavens look down on us in shame.

& Shogun: For the crime of disobedience, you should all be executed as common criminals... But you and your men followed the old ways of Bushido to honor your lord and to avenge treachery..... I see only samurai before me. I grant you a samurai’s death, to be buried alongside your lord with honor.

& Kai: I will search for you through 1,000 worlds and 10,000 lifetimes until I find you.
    Asano: I will wait for you in all of them.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий