22 апр. 2014 г.

Grudge Match

& Kid: ...And just for the record, I never had jock itch. I’m just a great actor.

& Razor: I don’t have a TV. Bad for the brain.

& Dante Jr.: You shop like my grandmom.
    Razor: Bananas are a good source of potassium and I had double coupons for the fish.
    Dante Jr.: That’s not fish. Fish is like a sushi. That’s a step above cat food, Razor. ... It’s dolphin safe and I don’t sweat the extra nickel because it’s the right thing! Not my business. Your house, sorry.

& Inmate: You two some kind of superheroes?
    Kid: Yeah, I’m the Green Champion and he’s the Emerald SuperPussy.

& Joey: Can’t believe you would. It’s insane.
    Kid: Oh, yeah? What? Give me one reason.
    Joey: You’re old. You’re fat. You got a bad back. You got weak knees. You’re fat.
    Kid: Hey, you know, don’t sugarcoat it. Be honest.

& Dante Jr.: Hey, listen. Bottom line is this: If we don’t sell tickets, we don’t make money.
    Kid: “No tickets, no money.” I’m in.
    Dante Jr.: That’s my guy. No ticket, no money.
    Kid: No tickets, no money. No money, no fight. No ticket, no money. No fight, no money, no tickets. Either way you put it, all three ways: No tickets, no fight, no money. No money, no fight, no tickets. No fight, no money, no tickets. What’s the third one?.. Never mind. All three ways.


& Dante Jr.: You think you the only one that got ripped off? Huh? Only thing my dad left me was a bad reputation, which is why I need this to happen. I got a boy in private school, which means he has white friends... which means he wants white people shit. He asked me for a bar mitzvah. Any idea how expensive that shit is?.. It’s expensive!

& Lightning: Hey, Webster. Show a little respect.
    Dante Jr.: And I choose to believe that you called me Webster because of my vocabulary... not because of my height and race.
    Lightning: No, it’s because you’re short and black.

& Sally: No matter how hard you guys work, it won’t be your best.
    Razor: It’s the best we got.

& Razor: I think I might be ready.
    Lightning: Yeah, you’re ready. You’re a one-eyed monster.

& Lightning: Let’s go! You ain’t getting any younger!

& Kid: Is this about me and you? Or her?
    Razor: Me and you.
    Dante Jr.: Oh, thank God. I thought he was gonna say it was about the shit.

& B.J.: Are you okay, Kid?
    Kid: Not really. I’m dying, but I’ve never felt better.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий