8 апр. 2014 г.

Hello, Bandit

Dexter 5×2

& Agent FBI: We’re just looking for a reason why Arthur Mitchell might have targeted her.
    Dexter: ’Because he’s a serial killer?’

& Cody: I like it here. It’s like camping.
    Dexter: Exactly. ’Boys are easier.’

& Dexter: It’s like when you get on a plane. They tell you if the oxygen masks come down to put yours on first before helping the kids. I have to take care of my own needs too. Otherwise, I risk spinning out of control. That’s not good for anyone.


& Masuka: Oh, fuck me. Why couldn’t he have just hanged himself, took some pills... Stuck his head in the oven? People are so rude.

& Dexter: ’So he takes his work home with him. No crime in that.’

& Quinn: All I’m saying... If a woman pissed me off enough, yeah, I’d wanna cut her head off.
    Debra: Well, that’s great to hear.
    Quinn: No, I’m not saying I would do it. But I understand the impulse.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий