15 апр. 2014 г.

No Lack of Void

Elementary 2×20

& Holmes: Watson, you’re a doctor. Examine me. Tell her I’m fine.
    Watson: What are you talking about? You said on the phone that you were covered in powder!
    Holmes: I did, and I was. But that was before I was able to properly assess it, and upon tasting it...
    Watson: You tasted the anthrax?

& Holmes: Feel free to express your jubilation at any time.


& Holmes: His death is, um... blindsided me. And it bothers me that it bothers me.

& Holmes: Next month, I’ll have two years sober. Alistair was sober for over three decades...

& Watson: Hmm... That didn’t solve anything. Weird, right?

& Alister: Sherlock Holmes, when did you become such a cliché? Standing over a grave, head heavy with dark thoughts... If this were a scene in a play, I’d have refused to perform it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий