19 апр. 2014 г.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

& Gwen: We all think that we are all mortal. We have to feel that way.

& Gwen: I know that we all think we’re immortal. We’re supposed to feel that way, ’cause we’ve just graduated. Life will pass like our three, four years in high school... What makes life valuable, is that it doesn’t last forever. We know that now more than ever. And I say it... today of all days... To remind us that time is luck. So don’t waste it, living someone else’s life. Make yours count for something. Fight for what matters to you, no matter what.
And even if we fall short... what better way is there to live?

& Aunt May: Are you alright?
    Peter Parker: Yeah. I’m just, I’m very naked Aunt May.

& Peter Parker: Everyday I wake up knowing that no matter how many lives I protect, no matter how many people call me a hero, someone even more powerful could change everything.

& Peter Parker: We need a bigger battery.


& Peter Parker: I like to think Spider-Man gives people hope.

& Harry Osborn: It could kill him. Or something worse.

& Aunt May: Everyone has a part of themselves they hide, even from the people they love most. And you dont have forever, none of us ever do.

& Electro: You wanna be my friend?
    Harry Osborn: I thought we are already friends?
    Electro: I had a friend once. It didn’t work out.
    Harry Osborn: Yeah, me too.
    Electro: Then, let’s go catch a spider.

& Gwen: It is easy feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today. But there will be Dark days ahead of us to. And there will be days when you feel all alone. That’s when hope is needed most... no matter how heavy it gets... Or how lost you feel, you must promise me... That you will hope on. Keep it alive... We have to be greater than what we suffer. I wish for you that you become hope. People need that. And even if we fail, what better way is there to live...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий