8 дек. 2010 г.

The Walking Dead 1x6

TS-19

Season 1, Episode 6


& Dr. Edwin Jenner: Anybody infected?


& Jenner: I did the best I could in the time that I had. I hope you'd be proud of that. We always think there's gonna be more time... Then it runs out.


& Jenner: ... It sets the air on fire. No pain. An end to sorrow, grief... Regret. Everything.


& Rick: Your wife didn't have a choice. You do. That's... that's all we want... a choice, a chance. Let us keep trying as long as we can.


& Andrea: Don't pull this, Dale.
    Dale: I'm not pulling anything. If you're staying, I stay too. He's right, we knows what's waiting for us out there. I don't want to face it alone.
    Andrea: Dale, get the hell out. I don't want you here.
    Dale: Too bad. See, you don't get to do that, to come into somebody's life, make them care and just check out. I'm staying. The matter is settled.



+ On Imdb.


_ None of our assumptions did not shot. Is this good? Or is this bad? Just wait & c. 'Just let us keep trying.'

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий