13 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x16

Stole a Motorcycle

Season 3, Episode 16


& Earl: Once we got the motorcycle, we decided to have some fun. Life is awesome! And whenever we were having fun, we loved to add beer. And rum. And tequila. And whatever malt liquor was on sale. Next thing we knew, it was morning.


& Joy: Come on. Think hard.
    Randy: Something's coming back... Oh, it left. It's coming back... There it goes again. It's fast... It's just a naked lady. Oh, it's a dude. I don't want to do this anymore.


& Billie: Earl, what are you doing?!
    Earl: Surprising you, 'cause you were getting all dolled up expecting some gigolo to come over.
    Billie: Are you crazy? The only two things I'm expecting are to see my doctor... and to have your baby.
    Earl: We're having a baby?! My own baby... who'll be my color and actually looks like me?


& Homeless Joe: Son, I know what I saw. I can't vouch for what I heard 'cause there's a beetle living in my ear, but I know what I saw.


& Randy: I can't believe Earl tried to kill me. I'm Randy. Earl wouldn't try to kill Randy. That'd be like peanut butter trying to kill jelly. Peanut butter wouldn't kill jam. They're in the same sandwich.


& Joy: Oh, my God. Kill me when I'm 50.


& Randy: So he did try to kill me. I'm not even sad about it anymore. I'm angry. I mean, I'm still kind of sad, but more angry than sad! Is there a word for that? There should be. I'm feeling pretty terr-hurtsible. Really, really terr-hurtsible. With a touch of sangry.


& Darnell: Does this antenna look familiar? Looks like panties hanging on it.
    Joy: Holy crap. That's the pantenna!
    Earl: The pantenna used to be a tradition in the trailer park. After girls hooked up with a guy, they'd shoot their panties at the antenna. The story was, if they stuck, it was true love. If they fell, it was likely the clap*.


& Joy: Great googly moogly.


& Earl: The cops are gonna be looking for a guy, and a giant chicken. But they never looking for two giant half chickens. Give me your pants. Cops are dumb.



--Dict:
clap — триппер; хлопанье; гонорея


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий