21 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x22

Camdenites

Season 3, Episode 22


& Earl: To convince Greta that she wouldn't want to live in the outside world, I showed her the scariest thing I could think of: Television.


& Greta: This is all so violent and horrible.
   Randy: This is a show called C.S.I.: Miami. That means "Crime Stuff In Miami."


& Earl: If I wanted Karma to make Billie nice again, I needed to convince Greta the outside world was evil.
   Catalina: ... And that is when I said, "excuse me, but that is not a bottle opener."


& Darnell: Hey, Earl, Joy would like a word with you, and based on her tone, I think it's gonna be a curse word.
   Joy: Earl, you son of a bitch! You better get your...
   Randy: That's a phone. Isn't it cool?
   Greta: How does it work?
   Randy: Nobody knows.


& Earl: Wakey, wakey. Life's at stakey!


& Randy: Quick! Just pretend we're pillows.


& Billie: It's okay. I'm not here to hurt you.
   Earl: Then what's with the axe?
   Billie: All Camdenites women carry them for protection when we leave the farm. I suggested pepper spray, but it turns out, we, Camdenites, don't believe in spray... or pepper.


On Imdb.

My Name is Earl - Season Three


_ Непонятно, как с таким слабеньким окончанием сезона им подписали 4-ый сезон...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий