19 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x20

Girl Earl

Season 3, Episode 20


& Joy: Everybody's got some little annoying habits, Earl, even you. Like when you're thinkin'. You always raise just one eyebrow. I hate that.


& Earl: The first stop in repaying Joel was to visit Joy's tipped-over trailer... to get back his carpet and his TV.
   Billie: Excuse me. Just curious, but how do you use the bathroom in here?
   Darnell: Joy put a seat on the exhaust fan.
   Joy: Neighbors hate it, but it works like a dream.


& Randy: This carpet's got a lot of memories, Earl. Remember when I took it up on the roof and tried to fly on it?
   Earl: Hard to forget. You cracked your head open... and for three weeks, you thought you were president of an insurance company. You tried to fire me.
   Randy: Nothin' personal, Earl. You just weren't making the sales. And Shirley from Accounting hated you. Man, brains are funny. You shake 'em around hard enough... and it's like, "Whoa, who's steering this ship?"


& Joel: I'll never be a champion, but I can make one. Work with me, and we'll win the national bagger title together.
   Earl: Me? But I never even graduated high school.
   Joel: That doesn't matter. With my knowledge and your incredible ability to grab things? We could do this, Earl. Together, we'll be unstoppable.


& Billie: ... And you know what I was thinking when you were standing up there?.. You should lose the mustache. ... Yep. You need to shave it.
   Earl: I don't like her.
   Randy: She's gotta go.


+ on Imdb.


_ А счастье казалось так близко...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий