4 дек. 2010 г.

The Walking Dead 1x4

Vatos

Season 1, Episode 4


& Andrea: All right, remember dad's rule: No crying in the boat. It scares the fish.


& Shane: Jim, nobody is gonna hurt you, okay?
    Jim: That's a lie. That's the biggest lie there is. I told that to my wife and my two boys. I said it 100 times. It didn't matter. They came out of nowhere. There were dozens of them. Just pulled 'em out of my hands. You know, the only reason I got away was 'cause the dead were too busy eating my family.


& Daryl: Hey, kid, what'd you do before all of this?
    Glenn: Delivered pizzas. Why?


& Daryl: You got some balls for a Chinaman.
    Glenn: I'm Korean.
    Daryl: Whatever.


& T-Dog: Guess the world changed.
    Felipe: No. It's the same as it ever was. The weak get taken.


& Andrea: I'm missing the point. Unless I've misread the signs, the world seems to have come to an end. At least hit a speed bump for a good long while. But there's you every day winding that stupid watch. {...}
    Dale: I like... I like what, uh, a father said to son when he give him a watch that had been handed down through generations. He said "I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better than it did mine or my father's before me; I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it for a moment now and then and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it."
    Amy: You are so weird.
    Dale: It's not me, it's Faulkner. William Faulkner. Maybe my bad paraphrasing.



+ On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий