1 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x12

Early Release

Season 3, Episode 12


& Frank: Wow. I can't believe you're gettin' out today.
    Earl: You could earn some time-off certificates too if you did good things for the warden.
    Frank: I'm in here for 20 years, Earl. That would mean I'd have to spend 10 straight years doin' good things. Who's got that kind of time?


& Darnell: I brought you a caramel apple because all the sweet stuff is on the outside. I've really been gettin' into food metaphors lately. Life's changed since you've been on the inside.


& Earl: ... And after a few weeks, my mind just took off on its own. Don't want it! You're just tryin' to fatten me up for Thanksgiving! Well, nobody eats Earl J. Turkey! Gobble, gobble, gobble. Geek, geek. Gobble, gobble, gobble.


& Earl: I had a plan. The other guys thought it was a good one.
    Paco: I think this escape is the one that's gonna work. Well, I always say that, but this time I really mean it.


& Randy: This is it. I'll see you on the outside, Randy.
    Earl: You just called me "Randy."
    Randy: I'm nervous. Not everyone's made out of steel like you, Randy. Damn it!


& Guard: Where's Father Tadone?
    Joy: He called in sick.
    Guard: Where's Sister Bernadette?
    Darnell: She called in sick, too. We have our suspicions.


& Darnell: Brothers and... brothers dressed as sisters... God's up there thinkin', "Sure, I am all-powerful... but I could still use a little encouragement." And if you give the Lord just one little tiny "hey," he'll give you 100 "hos" in return.


& Joy: Where the hell'd you learn to do that?
    Darnell: It doesn't matter. We have 14 minutes and 36 seconds before he wakes up.
    Joy: Wait a second. Did you use that on me the other night... when I was beggin' for round two and then mysteriously passed out?
    Darnell: Sorry, baby. I'm not a machine.


& Warden: Well, it's been 10 minutes. Have you thought of anything yet?
    Earl: I almost had an idea, but now I lost it! Thanks a lot.
    Randy: That happens to me all the time.


& Joy: Uh, excuse me. Where's my husband and
ex-husband?
    Frank: Uh, they're pretty screwed. But don't worry. Me and Paco can still escape. Let's go. You're driving.
    Joy: Hell, no. I'm wearin' a nun dress and am thusly* powered by the wrath* of God. Damn, I'm even talkin' in Bible.



--Dict:
thusly — =thus
wrath — гнев; ярость


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий