20 дек. 2010 г.

The Big Bang Theory 4x11

The Justice League Recombination

Season 4, Episode 11


& Penny: Hey, your copy of Science magazine was in my mailbox.
    Leonard: Oh, thanks.
    Stuart: Check it out... all about planets this month.
    Leonard: That's an atom.
    Stuart: Agree to disagree. That's what I love about science: there's no one right answer.


& Leonard: Do you think Penny's right? Were we bullying Zack?
    Howard: No, I know bullying. He left here unswirled* and his ass crack was underpants-free.
    Raj: And nobody drew a penis on his forehead.
    Leonard: That happened to you?
    Raj: First day of cricket camp. They drew it so the testicles were my eyes.


& Leonard: Zack, this is Stuart. He owns the store.
    Stuart: Wow, lucky you.
    Zack: Yeah, I work 70 hours a week and average $1.65 an hour.
    Stuart: Sweet.
    Zack: Is that sarcasm?
    Sheldon: No, it's an indictment of the American education system.


& Penny: Okay, what about your friend Amy?
    Sheldon: Amy Farrah Fowler doesn't believe in wearing costumes. She isn't the free spirit I am.


& Sheldon: I'm sorry. But in what universe Wonder Woman is blonde?
    Howard: Relax. No one's going to be looking at her hair.
    Sheldon: Ow! ... I mean, ow.


& Howard: We can still make this work. Leonard, you talk to Penny.
    Leonard: What makes you think I can convince her?
    Howard: You got her to have sex with you. Obviously, your superpower is brainwashing.
    Leonard: Okay, let me see if I understand this. You want me to convince my ex-girlfriend to go to a costume party with her new boyfriend just so we can win a stupid prize?
    Sheldon: Yes. And make her wear the black wig. Good luck.


& Howard: Check it out. Those guys are breaking into that car.
    Leonard: What should we do?
    Sheldon: We're the Justice League of America. There's only one thing we can do. Turn around and slowly walk away.
    Stuart: Nah. Hold up.


As I Get Older

(a poem under construction)
As I get older,
I see more clearly,
but not with my eyes.
I hear more sharply,
but not with my ears.
I smell more ripely,
but not with my nose...
........
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #319


--- Dict:
swirled — закрученный


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий