24 дек. 2010 г.

Misfits 1x2

Episode #1.2


& Alisha: Hey, nude guy! You're naked!


& Nathan's Mom: Why can't you just be happy for me?
    Nathan: Because your boyfriend is some kind of psycho, rough trade, gay, rapist werewolf!


& Ruth: Why are you here?
    Nathan: I'm volunteering. I'm just giving and giving and then... I give some more.


& Alisha: You should come out with us sometime.
    Curtis: I would you know, but my mum told me to stay away from girls like you.
    Alisha: Your mum has never met a girl like me.


& Nathan: She's never hit me before... not even a smack when I was a kid.
    Ruth: What d'you want from her? Would you be happier if she was on her own?
    Nathan: Yeah.
    Ruth: But it's horrible being on your own. You want her to be miserable? You don't want your mum to have anyone in her life because that means she's not there for you.
    Nathan: Don't try that reverse psychology A-level bullshit on me. I'm fine.
    Ruth: Oh, yeah. You're living in a community center. You're doing great. The only thing worse than being lonely, is other people knowing you're lonely.


& Nathan: Exactly how old are you?
    Ruth: 82. 83 next month.
    Nathan: I shagged someone's gran!
    Ruth: I haven't got any grandchildren.
    Nathan: Oh, that's OK then, cos that could have been really awkward.



On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий