3 дек. 2010 г.

The Walking Dead 1x3

Tell It to the Frogs

Season 1, Episode 3


& Dale: Words can be meager things. Sometimes they fall short.


& Lori: When you were in the hospital, I just... I wanted to take it all back... The anger and the bad times. But the mistakes...
    Rick: Maybe we got a second chance. Not many people get that.


& Jacqui: Can someone explain to me how the women wound up doing all the Hattie McDaniel work?
    Andrea: The world ended. Didn't you get the memo?
    Carol: It's just the way it is.



& Carol: I do miss my maytag.
    xx: I miss my Benz, my sat nav.
    Jacqui: I miss my coffeemaker. With that dual-drip filter. And built-in grinder, honey.
    Sophia: My computer... And texting.
    xx: I miss my vibrator.
    Andrea: Oh my god!
    Carol: Me too.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий