2 дек. 2010 г.

Predators

& Royce: Please stop doing that. You're shooting at the wrong people.
    Nikolai: How do l know?
    Royce: Because otherwise, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Nikolai: All right. You wanna show me the right ones?


& Nikolai: Nikolai. I mean, I'm Nikolai.


& Royce: You're IDF?
    Isabelle: Yeah. Are you in the service?
    Royce: Not exactly.


& Stans: What if we are dead? I was going to be executed in two days.
    Mombasa: And I was in combat.
    Nikolai: So was I.
    Cuchillo: This is hell.
    Royce: Last time I looked, you didn't need a parachute to get there.


& Royce: It doesn't matter what happened, or why. We're here. Only question is, how do we get out?


& Royce: We're gonna need a new plan.


& Edwin: So they... They just, what, left?
    Isabelle: No. The whistle. They were called.


& Isabelle: What happened to you? What made you so fucked up?
    Royce: "There is no hunting like the hunting of a man. And those who've hunted armed men long enough, and like it, never really care for anything else thereafter."
    Isabelle: That's pretty poetic. Did you come up with that all by yourself?
    Royce: No, actually. That was Hemingway.


& Royce: What the fuck are you?
    Noland: I'm alive.


& Isabelle: How do we kill them?
    Noland: However you can.
    Isabelle: They must have a weakness.
    Noland: Not many.


& Isabelle: This isn't right. He's one of us!
    Royce: He is. That's what they're counting on. They want you to feel something for this man. To be human.
    Isabelle: And what are you?
    Royce: Alive.


& Edwin: You are a good man after all.
    Royce: No. I'm not. ... But I'm fast.


& Royce: I'm Royce.
    Isabelle: Nice to meet you, Royce. I'm Isabelle.
    Royce: Now, let's find a way off this fucking planet.



+ On Imdb.

Predators


+ Мой любимый, мой хороший Adrien Brody (The Experiment)
~ А песенка в конце какая-то невпопадная:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий