18 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x19

Love Octagon

Season 3, Episode 19


& Catalina: You look like you have some tangles in the back. Would you like me to... Oh, this is nice. Two girls hanging out... brushing each other's hair... like God intended. ...
   Billie: Did you just lick my neck?
   Catalina: Yes. No. Maybe. It was a bug. Did you like it?


& Stuart: Hey, Billie, I just saw the cops outside. We gotta move.
   Billie: Do I have time to get dressed?
   Stuart: Yes. But no bra and panties.


& Earl: Billie, karma brought us together for a reason. I went back to my old ways. You went back to your old ways. We both got hit. Karma wants us to be good. But I think we're supposed to be good together.
   Frank: Or we could be bad together. I learned things in prison that will blow your mind.


& Catalina: This isn't the way I thought it would end. I thought it would end with our naked breasts pressed together... our long, smooth legs intertwined.
   Billie: Barf!


& Earl: For the third time, I got hitched* to a woman I hardly knew. But much like fifth grade, I think the third time, I got it right.



--Dict:
hitched — запрягать; прицеплять; привязывать; жениться


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий