17 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x18

Killerball

Season 3, Episode 18


& Randy: Hey, Patty. Look what I bought at the store. ... Just kiddin'. It's Earl. I just brought him home from the hospital. He's still got a touch of the coma.
    Patty: Yeah, they're a tough thing to shake. I missed a lot of my 30s like that.
    Randy: Well, he's not gonna be in it that long. I mean, he's almost back to normal already. Watch. Every opening I stick my finger in, I get a different reaction.
    Patty: Huh. Sounds a lot like my job.


& Darnell: Did the hospital need the bed? It's nice to see they throw white folks out too.


& Earl: Every neighborhood, there's people that annoy everybody else by working odd hours. In the trailer park, those hours are 9 to 5.


& T.R.: You're down a man, ace. Looks like you gonna have to forfeit*.
    Derrick: Over my half-dead body.


& Earl: Sometimes when you try to do good things, you don't see any results at all. But that doesn't mean you should stop doin' 'em.


& Randy: Earl, you're back. Are you back?
    Earl: I- I think so. I was havin' this crazy dream. We were all real old, and we had spent our whole lives together.
    Randy: That doesn't sound crazy. That sounds just about perfect.
    Earl: And I was married to Billie.
    Darnell: "Billy"? Who's he?
    Joy: Oh, crap. I think the coma made him gay.



--Dict:
forfeit — терять; поплатиться


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий