15 дек. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x17

No Heads and a Duffle* Bag

Season 3, Episode 17


& Randy: Guess what I learned. They call it a six-pack 'cause there's six beers in it. It has nothing to do with people's tummies.


& Earl: Sweet mother. Look at all that pot!
    Randy: I was hoping for money. Or socks. I need socks. If it was money, I could've bought socks. So what do we do with it?
    Earl: We're not gonna smoke it. Smoking weed kills your brain cells. Drinking only screws up your liver. You got two of those.
    Joy: Yeah, I don't understand weed. When you smoke, you get the munchies* and you get fat. When you drink, you throw up and you get skinny. That's just physics.


& Earl: This is a one-time thing. We'll only sell it to bad people. No women, no children.
    Randy: I think Mom would be really proud of us right now.


& Randy: Joy, make sure to get flavored vodka. I like it when my throw-up tastes like cherry.
    Joy: Flavored vodka is for sissies and pregnant women. You'll get what you get.


& Clayton: You destroyed m-my weed?! He destroyed my weed?!!
    Carl Hickey (Dad): Oh, God. I don't wanna die in shorts.
    Earl: Just t-t-take it easy. W... W... We can pay you back.
    Clayton: I don't need money. This was gonna be my first big delivery. I was trying to prove I could be middle-management material. Now I'm gonna have to kill you, which could skyrocket me to upper management... and I'm not ready for that kind of responsibility.


& Earl: There was only one person I knew... who I thought might be able to help me undo what I did. ... We need something.
    Darnell: You need weed.
    Earl: How'd you know?
    Darnell: It's usually what's goin' on... when a bunch of white people walk right up to me and start whispering. White people are nuts.


& Earl: While we were off trying to buy a duffel bag of weed... Joy was trying to keep her mouth shut, which, of course, was impossible.
    Joy: Oh, snap.
    Clayton: Snap* what?
    Joy: I know you. You're that boy from school that used to have those panic attacks. You'd have to lay on the floor and suck your fingers. We used to call you Floor Finger Sucker.
    Clayton: Yeah? Well, I wasn't the only one in high school with a nickname that ended in "sucker."
    Joy: But unlike you, my nickname just made me more popular, Floor Finger Sucker.


& Dad: Our flight leaves in two hours. But we still gotta stop by the bank and cash these savings bonds.
    Earl: I'm sorry you have to cash in your bonds, Dad.
    Dad: They're not mine. Your relatives gave them to you for college. So when Harvard finally comes calling, you're screwed.


& Dad: That's our flight taking off. Our vacation is officially ruined. And I learned how to say "thank you" in Samoan for nothing. Fa'afetai, Earl. Fa'afetai very much.



--Dict:
Duffle — спортивный костюм; снаряжение туриста; снаряжение
munchies — =get hungry after smoking weed
Snap — кнопка; треск; ... порваться; ломаться; ... неожиданный; ... внезапно


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий