10 дек. 2010 г.

Eclipse

The Twilight Saga — 3


& Bella: Marriage is just... Is a piece of paper.
    Edward: Where I am from, it's the way one says, 'I love you'.
    Bella: Where I come from, at my age... It's the way one says, 'I just got knocked up'.


& Bella's Mom: Don't you just feel the vitamin D soaking up in your pores?
    Bella: Yeah, I'm gonna miss this.


& Edward: If I asked you to stay in the car, would you? ... Of course not.


& Jacob: It's more than some crush, Bella. Sam imprinted on Emily.
    Bella: Do I want to know what that is?
    Jacob: Imprinting on someone is like... Like when you see her, everything changes. All of a sudden, it's not gravity holding you to the planet. It's her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything... Be anything for her.


& Bella: Stop! I'm tired of this. From now on I'm Switzerland, okay?


& Bella: I thought, maybe you were afraid that I'll be too different. Unlike. I won't be, you know... warm. And won't smell the same.
    Edward: You'll always be my Bella. My Bella, just less fragile.


& Bella: Rosalie, I don't understand what I did to make you hate me so much...
    Rosalie: I don't hate you. I don't particularly like you... Bella, I envy you.
    Bella: What?! That's ridiculous.
    Rosalie: No it's not. You have a choice. I didn't. None of us did. But you do and you're choosing wrong!


& Rosalie: I got my revenge on them. One at a time. I saved Royce for last, so he'd know I was coming. I was a little theatrical back then.


& Bella: ...there's nothing I'll ever gonna want, more... than Edward.
    Rosalie: You're wrong again. After you've been changed, there's one thing you'll want more... One thing you'll kill for... Blood.


& Jessica: When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like, astronauts, president... or in my case, a princess.
    When we were ten, they asked again. We answered, a rock star, cowboy, or in my case, a gold medalist. But now that we're grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how about this. Who the hell knows?
    This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions; this is a time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. Fall in love... a lot. Major in philosophy, because there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing's permanent. So, make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask what we want to be, we won't have to guess... we'll know.


& Jacob: What the hell does this mean?
    Edward: It means an ugly fight. With lives lost.


& Charlie: Alright. So... You guys are... taking precautions, and...
    Bella: Okay, dad. Please just don't worry about that. Edward is... old school.
    Charlie: Old school, great. What's that? Like a code for something?
    Bella: Oh my god. Dad... I'm a virgin.
    Charlie: Okay, go. Glad we covered that.
    Bella: Me too.
    Charlie: Virgin... Liking Edward a little bit more now.


& Edward: It might be too late for my soul, but I will protect yours. I know it's not a modern notion...
    Bella: It's not modern. It's ancient. I'm from a different era.
    Edward: Things were... a lot less complicated. And if I met you back then, I would've courted to you. We'd have taken chaperoned strolls, or had iced tea on the porch. I may have stolen a kiss or two. But, only... after asking your father's permission. I would've got down on one knee... And I would presented you with a ring. This was my mother's. Isabella Swan. I promise to love you, every moment forever. And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me?


& Edward: If we weren't natural enemies... and you weren't trying to steal my reason for existing... I might actually like you.
    Jacob: Well... If you weren't planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love, I might... No... Not even then.


& Bella: Should I come back?
    Jacob: I need some time. But I'll always be waiting.
    Bella: Until my heart stops beating...
    Jacob: Maybe even then.


& Bella: I've made a mess trying to figure all this out, but... I wanna do it right. And I wanna tie my self to you, in every way humanly possible. Starting with a wedding. Actually... Something, a little more difficult first. And maybe even dangerous. We have to tell Charlie.
    Edward: It's highly dangerous.
    Bella: It's a good thing you're bulletproof. And I'm gonna need that ring.



+ On Imdb.

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (Single-Disc Edition)

+ Choices, choices, choices... Choices that we do. Choices that make us.
_ As somebody said: 'vampires don't sparkle'. He-he.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий