18 дек. 2010 г.

Glee 1x1

Pilot

Season 1, Episode 1


& Rachel Berry: Nowadays, being anonymous is worse than being poor. Fame is the most important thing in our culture now. And if there's one thing I've learned, it's that no one's just gonna hand it to you.


& Noah 'Puck' Puckerman: Hey, what's going on?
   Finn Hudson: Oh, it's... I just... I have to miss practice Saturday afternoon. It's, uh, my mom. I gotta help her cook and, uh, do things.
   Noah: Why?
   Finn: She just had, uh, surgery.
   Noah: What kind of surgery?
   Finn: Uh, well, she, uh, had to have her prostate out.
   Noah: Man, that's a tough break.



& Noah: We got that wheelchair kid inside. We're gonna flip it.
   Finn: Isn't that kind of dangerous?
   Noah: He's already in a wheelchair. Come on, dude. We saved you the first roll.


& Noah: What the hell, dude? I can't believe you're helping out this loser.
   Finn: Don't you get it, man? We're all losers. Everyone in this school. Hell, everyone in this town. Out of all the kids who graduate, maybe half will go to college. And... And two will leave the state to do it. I'm not afraid of being called a loser, 'cause I can accept that that's what I am. But I am afraid of turning my back on something... that actually made me happy for the first time in my sorry life.



+ on Imdb.

_ Музыкальненько.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий