1 нояб. 2009 г.

My Name Is Earl 1x15

Something to Live For

Season 1, Episode 15


* Randy: Man, that guy was annoying, huh?
   Earl: Kinda like when you bite the inside of your cheek, and it swells up... and you keep bitin' it and bitin' it and bitin' it.
   Randy: Your cheek still hurtin' you, Earl?
   Earl: Yeah, a little.


* Earl: You love Joy?
   Philo: Joy. Classy name for a classy lady. Sometimes I watch her do laundry. So hot.


* Darnell: Hey, Earl.
   Earl: Hey, Crab Man. Need a few beers.
   Darnell: Oh, I'm sorry. Boss said I can't serve you until you fix that pipe in the bathroom. It sprays people when they flush. Luckily, only a few people that flushed so far.



* Philo: Uh... Um, I thought we were on a date.
   Joy: It was a date. But not all dates are good ones, honey. Sometimes it ends up with your sweetie doin' a black man in the bathroom.


* Randy: That guy didn't kill himself 'cause of us, Earl... and that's kinda cool. Makes me feel weird in my stomach, but I like it. Is that why you wanna help him... 'cause of that weird feeling in your stomach?
   Earl: I guess it is.


--- Словарик:
swells up — надуваться, раздуваться; набухать; опухать


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий