5 нояб. 2009 г.

My Sister's Keeper

* Andromeda 'Anna' Fitzgerald: When I was a kid, my mother told me that I was a little piece of blue sky... that came into this world because she and Dad loved me so much. It was only later that I realized that it wasn't exactly true.
   Most babies are coincidences. I mean, up in space you got all these souls flying around... looking for bodies to live in. Then, down here on Earth, two people have sex or whatever... and bam, coincidence.
   Sure, you hear all these stories about how everyone plans these perfect families... but the truth is that most babies are products of drunken evenings and lack of birth control. They're accidents.


* Anna: ... She just stopped breathing.
   And I wish I could tell you that there was some good that came out of it... that through Kate's death we could all go on living. Or even that her life had some special meaning... like they named a park after her, or a street... or that the Supreme Court changed a law because of her.
   But none of that happened. She's just gone... a little piece of blue sky now.
   And we all have to move on.



* Anna: I'll never understand why Kate had to die and we all got to live.
   There's no reason for it, I guess. Death's just death, nobody understands it.
   Once upon a time I thought I was put on Earth to save my sister. And in the end, I couldn't do it.
I realize now that wasn't the point. The point was, I had a sister.


Заслуженные 7.3/10 на Imdb (> 4,300 голосов по состоянию на 2/11/9).

+ Совсем не лёгкий фильм. Тяжелая тема. Но смотреть — надо.
+ Abigail Breslin-лапочка.
+ Cameron Diaz-стерва.
) Раздобревший Alec Baldwin.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий