14 нояб. 2009 г.

Heroes 4x09

Chapter Eight 'Shadowboxing'

Heroes Season 4, Episode 9



* Clair: That's actually a really good plan.
   Noah: This is not my first rodeo.


* Parkman: He was helping you.
   Sylar-Parkman: Exactly. In his death, he has helped me prove a point about the line.
   Parkman: What line?
   Sylar-Parkman: The one I can cross and you can't. The one that says I can do anything I want, like killing people in cold blood.
   Parkman: No, you can't just...
   Sylar-Parkman: The world is my hostage, Matt. Anybody. Anytime.


* Waitress Lynette: Just you today?
   Sylar-Parkman: I'm actually hungry enough to eat for two. If memory serves, the tahitian pancakes here are really good. And a coke. Uh, a diet coke.
   Lynette: Oh, i'd say go for the real thing. Life's too short for artificial sweeteners.
   Sylar-Parkman: Well, amen to that... Regular coke it is.



* Samuel: It's a slanted perspective to see the extraordinary through ordinary eyes.
   Fear is easier than understanding.


* Noah: Hey. You're amazing. You know that?
   Clair: Think you mean extraordinary.



На Imdb.


+ Parkman, конечно, сделал всё, что мог. Но не с его счастьем доводить дело до конца.
+ Sylar напомнил, каким чистым злом он может быть.
- Про логические связи уже давно не задумываемся.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий