7 нояб. 2009 г.

My Name Is Earl 1x18

Dad's Car

Season 1, Episode 18


* Earl: As fast as that Mustang might've been it didn't change the fact that at 11 years old... I didn't know how to get out of first gear.


* Billy Reed: You wanna put your money where your little mouth is, huh? Race for pink slips? Huh? Huh? You scared?
   You better be, 'cause I'm Billy Reed. You know how many girls I've had sex with? ... Four.



* Earl: So the race turned out to be less about horsepower and more about brother power. Come on, Randy! You can do it! {...} And I had more brother power.


* Earl: I'm on my own list. What the hell am I supposed to do about this?
   Randy: Can't you just forgive yourself and cross it off?
   Earl: I don't want to forgive myself. My life would've been a lot better if I had that Mustang. I wouldn't have lost my virginity in a public bus.
   Earl: And I wouldn't have had to watch.


* Earl: It was gonna be hard work. But this was the list, so quittin' wasn't an option.


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий