4 нояб. 2009 г.

Heroes 4x08

Chapter Seven 'Once Upon a Time in Texas'

Heroes Season 4, Episode 8


* Hiro: I'm the good guy.
   Some local boy: Good guys wear white hats. Bad guys wear black hats.
   Sylar: Do you mind?
   Local boy: He was wearing a black hat.
   Hiro: Oh, boy.


* Lydia: Desperate times, desperate measures. And all that.



* Clair: So everything's okay at work?
   Noah: Yeah. Why would you think something's wrong?
   Clair: I mean, do you like it? Do you love it, selling paper?
   Noah: Yeah, I like it a lot.
   Clair: I just... I'm sorry, I can't imagine you being in high school, and saying, "when I grow up I want to sell paper."
   Noah: Well, no, not exactly.


* Charlie: Hiro, 300,000 people die every single day. Young, old. There are accidents, murders. Why am I any different? Why do I get to live?
   Hiro: Because I love you.


На Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий