24 нояб. 2009 г.

Heroes 4x11

Chapter Ten 'Thanksgiving'

Heroes Season 4, Episode 11


* Lauren: What are you doing in Washington?
   Noah: Um, you know, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Mostly that.


* Peter: So that body that we saw... That was Nathan.
   Angela: Technically, yes.


* Hiro: This is not the time for revenge. Sometimes a hero has to run away to live to fight another day.


* Peter: Anything is possible.



* Lidia: Not a fan of Thanksgiving?
   Hiro: I'm from Japan. We celebrate Kinro Kansha, not Thanksgiving.


* Angela: As far as the world is concerned, Nathan is still alive.
   Nathan-Sylar: Yeah, but I'm not me.


* Sylar: What's for dinner? I'm starved. ... Mm. I feel like i haven't eaten in months. Mm.


* Sylar 2 Angela: You have raised the evil incarnate bar to an entirely new level. Thank you... For giving me something to strive for.
   All this talk of souls and spirits sends my head spinning. I am not a religious man. But there is one thing I do believe in. Blood.


* Peter: I'm gonna find him, and I'm gonna bring him back, mom.
   Angela: It's over. It isn't possible anymore.
   Peter: The one thing I know, the one thing I can count on since all this started, is that anything is possible.
   Angela: It's Sylar.
   Peter: Nobody wants him dead more than me. You want to know what I want even more? My brother alive. I'll find a way.


На Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий