9 нояб. 2009 г.

House M.D. 3x24

Human Error

Season 3, Episode 24



* House: Chase, check out the husband.
   Chase: Why? He hasn't complained of any pain.
   House: Basic math. Take all of her symptoms, subtract his sea symptoms, the remainder equals her original symptoms.


* Marina Hernandez: That's Esteban. He refuses to worry or pray. He believe if you don't have one, that you don't need the other.


* Wilson: What the hell's wrong with you? You fired Chase?
   House: I don't suppose you know what's on my patient's PET scan.
   Wilson: I told you to show Foreman you have a heart. How does that translate into you being a bastard?


* Marina: Esteban?
   Esteban: Marina!
   House: Holy crap!
   Marina: Is this heaven?
   House: No, it's New Jersey.
   Esteban: God sent you back to me. It's a miracle.




* Esteban: I am Esteban Hernandez. What happened to my wife? {...} Tell me what is happen to her?
   House: "Happening." It's a present participle. Not a particularly interesting form of speech. Kind of like this conversation.


* House: You two have no theories about why the heart stopped, which means I don't need you. Go.
   Foreman: It's too late for theories. We need to tell the husband.
   House: Tell him what?
   Foreman: That it's over.
   House: Why?
   Cameron: Because her heart won't start!
   House: How can we tell him there's no hope if we don't know why there's no hope?


* Chase: Don't feel sorry for me. Getting this job was the best thing that has ever happened to me. Everything about it. And losing it?.. Well, I think it's gonna be good, too.


* Cuddy: How's it going?
   House: The way the security light hits your legs, looks good.


* House: It's impossible.
   Cameron: Apparently not.
   House: Live hearts don't stop for no reason. Dead hearts don't start for no reason.
   Cameron: Apparently they do.
   Foreman: She's three hours off bypass and still stable. And the pain is gone.
   House: No, it's not.
   Cameron: You think that she's lying about feeling better?
   House: Just because it's not there now doesn't mean it's gone.
   Foreman: Just because it was there before doesn't mean it's coming back.


* House: I need to do another angiogram.
   Esteban: Wait. Wasn't that what caused her heart to stop before?
   House: No, God caused that. He's all-powerful, you know.
   Marina: He was watching over us in the ocean and he's watching over us now.
   House: Your rescuers didn't have wings, they had a helicopter.
   Marina: Esteban prayed.
   House: Do you know how many little boys are praying for jetpacks? How many priests are praying for...


* Esteban: You said there was no chance, no hope, which means...
   House: Which means I was wrong. But I'm wrong all the time. My mistakes don't prove there's a God.


* House: Ready? I better not see you praying. I don't want to have to fight for credit on this.


* House: This is where... Where we stopped to have a picnic last week.
   Cameron: Her blood pressure's rising!
   House: Mine's rising, too. Of course, I am doing battle with a deity.


* Foreman: Well, this is it. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me.
   House: Didn't do it for you. Thought you were the best guy for the job.
   Foreman: Thanks, I guess.
   House: Which is why I want you to stay. You're an important part of the team. I need you.
   Foreman: I know. But I don't need you. And I definitely don't wanna be you. You're miserable.
   House: I just solved a case by predicting a never-before-seen heart defect. A case you couldn't solve. A case you gave up on. I couldn't be happier.
   Foreman: For two minutes, maybe. Until the next case comes along. Until you're jonesing for your next fix. This woman talks while in full cardiac arrest and you're more excited about the talking than the heart dying!
   House: The two were connected.
   Foreman: I don't wanna solve cases. I wanna save lives.
   House: Do you think she cares? Do you think the husband cares? You think the children she can now have because of me are gonna care why I saved her?
   Foreman: I care.
   House: About yourself! About your own ego!


* House 2 Foreman: You're the selfish bastard, not me, which is why you took so much pleasure in drawing out this little goodbye of yours for the last three weeks. It wasn't for me, it wasn't for anyone! It sure as hell didn't help anyone! {...}
  [Foremon goes away]
   Wilson: Nice try.
   House: Nice tries are worthless.


* House: Better be naked pictures.
   Cameron: My resignation letter. I've gotten all I can from this job.
   House: What do you expect me to do? Break down and apologize? Beg Chase to come back?
   Cameron: No. I expect you to do what you always do. I expect you to make a joke and go on. I expect you to be just fine.
   I'll miss you.


* House: Genuine American cigars. You guys can't get them in Cuba. 100% healthy.
   Esteban: Shouldn't you go home?
   House: Patient follow-up. Very important. {...}
   Esteban: So, they all quit?
   House: Two of them quit. I fired the third.
   Esteban: It must be very hard to lose your people. You must be very upset.
   House: Yeah, I must be.
   Esteban: But you're not?
   House: I don't think I am. I think I'm okay.
   Esteban: What are you going to do?
   House: God only knows.



--- Словарик:
deity — божество; the Deity = бог


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.


And This Is The End Of Season Three


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий